THE BARREL SAUNA
The Barrel Sauna is our smallest sauna option. It’s a fun and unique option for a smaller group of people. If you’re looking for something fun and different and have a smaller space, The Barrel Sauna is a great option.
- Up to 4-5 people (groups of up to 6-10)
- Easy-to-use Harvia M3 woodstove with firewood included
- Large window and full glass door
- Back deck
- Battery-powered LED light
- Outdoor shower hook up for during non-freezing temperatures
- Pricing – Available for 2 nights at $400 up to 7 nights for $950. (Plus taxes and card fees)
- NUMBER OF PEOPLE: Up to 6-8 at one time in the hot room. Additionally, 2 people could sit in the changing room with the door open to the hot room if they don’t like the hotter temperatures. So, if you have a group of 12-15, you could go with this sauna and have a happy group and a fun time. Keep in mind with capacity that not everyone in the group will be in the sauna at the exact same time. It’s very common to have a larger group enjoying the sauna together, but not necessarily all in the hot room at one time.
- RENTAL INCLUDES: Delivery of 30 miles (addtl is $2 per mile up to 50 total miles – further miles may be available), firewood, setup and instruction, towels, water bucket & ladle, and firestarter kit.
- TRAILER & SPACE REQUIREMENTS: 16 feet long by 7 feet wide by 12 feet tall. This sauna is on a 16 foot, double axle trailer. If you’re concerned about your drive, a road, or your space available, contact us, and we can work with you.
- TEMPERATURE: The time to your desired temperature will vary based on the outside temperature. However, you can generally expect about an hour to get up to 160 degrees. If you like it hotter, you can easily maintain 190-200 degrees.
- WOODSTOVE: The woodstove is a Harvia M3. From Harvia: “The Harvia M3 wood burning heater has a classic design and is suitable for small saunas. It turns a sauna bath into a pleasurable experience and adds a touch of traditional sauna atmosphere.”
- LIGHTING: There are lights set up to run off a battery for any situations without available electricity. The are also additional lights set up to run off of electricity (you will need an outlet that is accessible, but I can provide the extension cords.)
- Hot room – 2 lights on the wall, dimmable lights under the bench
- Changing room – 2 lights on the wall
- Outside – 2 lights on the back deck, string lights around the roof edge
- SEATING: There are L-shaped upper and lower benches
- INTERIOR: The interior walls are constructed with tongue and groove rough cedar. The benches utilize a smooth cedar.
- AVAILABILITY: Our saunas can be used at your house, cabin/second home, AirBnb/Vrbo rental, campsite, a resort, and we’re available to do events, parties, gatherings, and other special occasions. If you’re a resort or short term rental owner, head over HERE for more information.